Pick Your Format
If you are looking to dip your toe into what mindful well-being looks like, or want to offer a remarkable, unique and impactful staff training, a seminar is a great fit. These 1-3 hour offerings are experience based, so you can truly feel the impact.
2) Deepen staff understanding of how mindfulness can play a pivotal role in cultivating emotional well-being as the organization investigates and integrates wellness programs into their company culture.
Mindful Well-Being 101
The Pause: 2 Minutes a Day Can Be a Game Changer
A Taste of Mindful Eating: What's in a Bite?
Identify Your Stress Signature: Managing Stress Skillfully
Improve Your Sleep
Detach from Sticky, Stressful Thoughts
Listening without Fixing
Compassion as Self-Care
Mindfulness is Evidence Based: Let's Talk Research
The Foundations of Mindful Well-Being course is designed as an exploration and integration of well-being strategies into the participant's life. Each session is grounded in research-based concepts and practices, relatable for work and home scenarios. Learn how to work with your own patterns and habits to add more nourishing moments and replace those that are depleting.
This course has been vetted for over 10 years!
2) Participants develop increased self-awareness skills for emotional regulation personally and in group settings, leading to improved relationships between themselves, students and colleagues.
3) These sessions set the stage for educator retention. Providing learning opportunities to decrease stress, anxiety and feelings of burnout sends a strong message through the district that educator well-being is a priority.
4) Organizations often use the Foundations course to dedicate resources towards developing entire teams or a leadership focus on emotional and relational well-being as the organization integrates and scales wellness programs in their company culture.
1 Day - 7 Hours
8 Sessions - 60 minutes each
6 Sessions - 90 Minutes Each
Organizational Change Programs
Growing Minds has been a trusted partner for more than a decade - helping schools and organizations pave a path to greater emotional well-being, both individually and collectively. From these collaborations we’ve learned a lot about the ingredients for generating customized, sustainable organizational change.
- Build on the strengths and values of the community.
- Apply a growth mindset; celebrating what is working well, while envisioning what’s possible.
- Integrate mindful well-being learning and practice into the organization’s existing structures and practices.
- Are inclusive; respecting the culture and context of the diverse experiences and perspectives of every member of the organization along the way.
These programs are always customized to the needs of the organization, below are the components we work with to build your program:
Live Group Learning
Asynchronous sessions are self-paced, engaging and offer reflective opportunities for growth. These scaffolded, research-based modules place an emphasis exploring one's own patterns and increasing emotional well-being. Each of the 10-sessions are chock full of tools and strategies for the workplace and home.
Small Group Cohorts
As employees begin to implement practices and routines, these sessions can support and enhance implementation as well as help to envision ways to sustain progress over time. Growing Minds will help ask and answer big picture questions, develop clear and achievable goals and benchmarks, as well as create language for communicating cohesively.
Train the Trainer
Participants learn to explain and guide others in concepts and strategies that help to create calm and caring spaces. Each volume includes 20 lessons for use in classroom or counseling environments. Lessons include detailed outlines, videos, practice scripts, journaling prompts, and additional activities. The lessons do not need to be used in order.
The course is offered in two levels, making it easier to learn the foundational lesson for increases in resilience and begin teaching. For those interested in continuing their training, we offer Level 2 which includes lessons cultivating insight and growth through changing one's patterns..
2) Develop a sustainable, mindful culture of well-being for personal and social regulation by training a core team of trainers capable of guiding others in skills for calm and caring classrooms, and organizational culture.
3) Train youth/adults in mindful awareness strategies and have a direct impact on culture and emotional intelligence, including resiliency, healthy relationships, empathy and compassion.
This flexible online delivery model is designed to provide usable knowledge, practices, and a relatable language for mindfulness that can be integrated and shared with ease. Certificates of completion are offered at the end of each module.
45-60 minutes of video content per session
Course can be taken in 2-4 minute increments at the participant’s convenience
2+ mindfulness practices per session
Reflection prompts to apply content on a personal level
2 Hour 'Certificate of Completion' for each session
Additional PDF of resources for long term reference